rotary laser level

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
These things seem cheap yet I have read it is not worth using them unless they are auto-levelling as you will not be able to be accurate enough with the bullseye. Is this true? I've only experience the the bubble levels but these laser lines constantly visible could be very handy. Does anyone recommend tools either cheap or that maintain their value well?

I want them to level flooring.

I was also thinking of getting a laser level to check my plastering was level as I went. Is this a good idea and any tool recommendations?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I bought a self levelling laser lever. I thought it was a bit of an extravagance at the time, but I'm a sucker for gadgets.

It's the best thing I think I've ever bought, and I have no idea how I would cope without it now.

I've got this one:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/78947...t-Self-Levelling-Internal-Line-Laser#[/QUOTE]

the dewalt is slightly dearer than the bosch equivilant (gll2-50 i think) doesnt come with a 3 year warranty and i gather cannot be re-calibrated

I got the cheap ass bull-eye version. However, I have damaged sight in 1 eye that is still able to decipher all the letters on an opticians test so lets seee if the bulls-eye can so it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back