Rough price....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had a rewire done so need the kitchen, hallway, stairs, landing, front room dining room and 3x bedrooms (2 large and 1 small) sorting, need the front room papered on one wall as a feature wall and everywhere else painted what price should I be looking at roughly? I'm in the north east!

Sponsored Links
£1,000-£1,500(labour only)Sure that's wit me & m8 charged same size house 4days took us

Sponsored Links
£1,000-£1,500(labour only)Sure that's wit me & m8 charged same size house 4days took us

For 8 rooms, a hallway / stairs. Patch plastering all the electrical instal damage, and an unknown amount of prep (sanding back, paper stripping, filling bumps and dents) you'd manage that in 4 x 2 days

About the same as a family 2+2 all inc holiday in Mexico.

3 days per room, 4 for the hallway, 2 for patch plastering, 2 for misc about 30 man days plus materials

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back