Roy Hodgson for the England job?

There's far too many games already. :rolleyes: What the FA should do is to tell FIFA to shove it and pull out of that bent as f*ck organisation, even if that means just playing the odd friendly game.
All the rich European countries supply all the money, only to see Blatter and his third world cronies stitch them up everytime like they did over the world cup destinations.

Who would you play with? - they would have to be non FIFA or lose FIFA affiliation. (Unless you set up a break away WORLDFA)

So then no real point having an England senior team, never mind losing all the underage teams.

Then no UEFA membership unless you get all of them to breakaway, so No Champions League . No recognised coachng badges B Licence and above.

Afraid it's not an option.

The real fault with the World Cup bid was the FA spending all that money on it.

Europe has hosted 6 out of the last 12 WCs - Germany, France, Italy , Spain, West Germany, England.

None of that is to deny that Blatter is as you say - just that isolationism won't work - look at the damage the European ban did to clubs

Sponsored Links
Yes all of that is obvious. But the facts are that all of the rich european leagues supply the funding, then have to dance to the tune of a comittee comprised of mostly bent third world representatives.
The FA couldn't do it in isolation obviously, but it is in the interests of the european leagues/FAs to get together on this and tell FIFA how to change or where to go.
Before you say that the world cup and it's sponsors supply most of the funding, there would be no world cup without the main european leagues/FAs involved.

Yes all of that is obvious. But the facts are that all of the rich european leagues supply the funding, then have to dance to the tune of a comittee comprised of mostly bent third world representatives.
The FA couldn't do it in isolation obviously, but it is in the interests of the european leagues/FAs to get together on this and tell FIFA how to change or where to go.
Before you say that the world cup and it's sponsors supply most of the funding, there would be no world cup without the main european leagues/FAs involved.

Case of he who pays the piper though? Who is more powerful out of the advertisers or Assocs?

So next step would be?

Again , full agreement about Blatter and FIFA corruption.

I also think this 'GB' team wil be used to remove the votes on FIFA, despite the assurances given.

Sponsored Links
There's far too many games already. :rolleyes: What the FA should do is to tell FIFA to shove it and pull out of that bent as f*ck organisation, even if that means just playing the odd friendly game.
All the rich European countries supply all the money, only to see Blatter and his third world cronies stitch them up everytime like they did over the world cup destinations.

Not just FIFA but EUFA too, I'm sick to the back teeth of a group of self serving, do nothing, achieved nothing nonentities shaping the modern game. The World cup is old hat in my opinion, I much prefer the premise of the champions league and a split by the major leagues wouldn't be unwelcome for me.

Back