Rubber Door Seal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get a rubber bottom door seal like the one shown in the first thumbnail here?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mr-Cosy-D...r-Brush-Rubber-Brown-Gold-Brass-/220928972597

Stormguard have them in their product list but all I can find when searching are the brush type ones and a relative wants the rubber type as a quick* fix for a wetroom door. I know better options are available, but it's not my decision. :mad:

(* Read cheap, as the ones in the link were available for less than a fiver. :evil: )

Cheers,
mrH :)

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
WOOHOO!!

Cheers, Alarm, that's just what's required.

I'll have to make a bit of trek as there isn't a Homebase that close to me, but she can pay me for the petrol - it should be less than the £6 if I got it delivered but not so sure these days!! ;)

Thanks again,
mrH :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back