rubber tap washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know where I can get rubber tap connector washers from not the flexible ones which are (larger) I mean the ones similar to red fibre washers that fit end feed copper fittings? Seen some on Bes but not sure if they are what I am after , Bes no: 13759.

Thks

Sponsored Links
What you want is the ones that go in speedfit tap connectors I don't know a part number but my merchant gets them in bags of 100 1/2 and 3/4

Yep, thems the ones. Speed fit part no: 1/2EPW. In packs of 20, will have to hunt them down. What merchant do you get them from?

Just from my local independent

Apparently each order of tap conns comes with a spare bag but they just order them in for me. I would have thought anywhere that sells speedfit could get hold of them for you.

I never use the fibre ones now these are so much easier especially access is difficult

Sponsored Links
I agree I use them in hard to fit places and I used my last one Friday, the fibre washers (3 goes) was having none of it always a little weep,SF 1/2 EPW job first time. I won quite a few, years ago but alas the washer box is MT.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back