Rubble sack for a wheelie bin?

Hi all...

To clear up any confusion, I want a life long reusable rubble sack for my garden waste wheelie bin. I have chosen not to have it emptied by the council, as I don't always fill it each month and they charge each year for the service. What I want to do, is line the wheelie bin with a rubble sack of some sort and then empty it at the local tip myself when I'm ready. I don't want to use normal plastic wheelie bin bags as they break too easily and obviously I can't haul the entire wheelie bin to the tip either, so I figured a reusable, hard wearing rubble sack of some sort would be best. Something I can take out of the wheelie bin and fit in the back of the car, empty at the tip, and then bring home to put back in the wheelie bin.

Sponsored Links
You say hippobag, so are you after a heavy duty reusable sack?

If so, you get ones called "barrow bags", it's like a mini ton bag, the shape of a wheelie bin

They look great, thank you!

If you get a rubble bag into a wheelie bin, and fill it, how do you get it out?
you could fold a bulk delivery bag to fit but it will weigh a lot
I won't be filling it to the brim, and it's only garden stuff, plus, I'm "well 'ard" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Wheely bin back to council and a few Flexi tubs with lids would do it for me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back