Running Soil Pipe through roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have an existing loft conversion with dormer and I'm looking to add a toilet/ ensuite to it. I need to run a soil pipe to the existing stack and the easiest way to do it is vertically out of the pitched roof. Is this possible with a rubber boot of some sort? I know the ideal would be to run the soil pipe under the floor boards and out through the soffit but it's much more work and there's limited space. Any thoughts appreciated. I won't do doing it btw - I have a roofer to do it and he's suggested the first solution as the best option.

Sponsored Links
Great thanks denso - can this handle all sorts of pitch angle you think? Our roof is standard so maybe 30 degrees and slate tiled

Sponsored Links
Those are standard fitment for any soil/vent pipe through a pitched roof.

Plumbers used to make their own from lead, doubt there's many left still able to do it now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back