Soil Pipe question

Would you recommend a multiquick flexible extension

No. I would try and avoid them.

Also on the subject of regulations, Section 5(Compartmentation) and section 7-7.6. http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/br/BR_PDF_ADB1_2006.pdf

You can check with your bco on what is required.

Thanks for the link. The building control guy did mention making it fire proof so I should definately talk to him further, and make sure he's happy with the materials I'm using.

Sponsored Links
My post was a “heads up” for the OP; like it or lump it, there are regulations & ignoring them will increasingly cause you problems in the future.

So my point was; when others are tying to give serious & sensible advice, why post stupid, opinionated comments on someone else’s thread. The OP answered my post accordingly & has now received very good & constructive advice. Flippant “who gives a stuff” comments are of no use to anyone & better suited to the cess pit “General Forum”. On the trade forums, either give constructive advice or please don’t bother; your post contributed nothing other that your stupid comment. :rolleyes:

Edit; The OP didn't post on here for a debate, he just want's good advice.

I dont duspute what your saying Richard, most people when doing a small alteration to a property will not get intouch with building control, I just thought you were over complicating the job. this job is filled with regulations that make no sence.
My reply may of been light hearted, but there was still no need to call me a #anker, you dont know me well enough

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back