Rustic Metro Tiles and Plug Sockets/Switches

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been a while since I've posted here...

The missus wants rustic metro type tiles on the kitchen splash backs but I'm not sure how the many plug sockets/switched spur fascias are going to sit on top of such irregular faced tile.

She reckons we can fill any gaps in with caulk :/ but I'm not so sure.

Anyone used these type of tiles before where there are multiple socket fascias can share thier experiences/workarounds/advice?

Cheers in advance
J

Sponsored Links
Sorry, not much help, but I didn't take any real precautions.

There are some gaps, but all my sockets are under wall cabinets, so I really don't notice them, and my aesthetic sensibilities aren't offended!

20230814_121621.jpg

You could mount some socket/switch spacers and tile around them, for a more seemless look?

Sorry, not much help, but I didn't take any real precautions.

There are some gaps, but all my sockets are under wall cabinets, so I really don't notice them, and my aesthetic sensibilities aren't offended!

View attachment 310975

You could mount some socket/switch spacers and tile around them, for a more seemless look?

Thanks for the reply. That looks OK actually.
Where are those tiles from just out of interest?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back