ryobi one plus at a reasonable to very good price

Sponsored Links
Some good offers there, the double battery pack is good. I wonder if they are clearing the stocks to make way for brushless ... at a reasonable price?

I'm wating for the new panel light to drop in price before the blackouts in the January

i have both the alf and the alp [18alf-0]and very impressed the alf straitens into a 32 inch fluro lamp and pivots to an "L" hangs as a lamp also has one off the halfs on or the whole lamp very versitile

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yes that's it. Seems it will be a lot better as an area light than the Ryobi flood light I use now, and brighter too.

it looks impressive and around the equivalent off 2x old 100w bulbs very very bright
ironically the similar price as the [18alf-0] fluro style lamp that i like but off course more like 2/3 brilliance compared to your choice
most lighting found here

just come through £75 worth mentioning ryobi direct as cbs tools are £100 for free postage compared to ryobi eu at £50 free postage

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back