Sad deluded piece of excrement

Sponsored Links
Is it just me who can't see the link to private jets? And why not commercial jets? Or any jets?

And she says some will say it is disrespectful and she agrees?

Am I missing something here?

Sponsored Links
Is it just me who can't see the link to private jets? And why not commercial jets? Or any jets?

And she says some will say it is disrespectful and she agrees?

Am I missing something here?

Don't try to understand 'em
Just rope, and throw, and brand 'em

it is a very strange colour for poo - may be she has just been doing too many drugs and fast food - clearly her brain and bowels are clearly malfunctioning.

Private jets are about as bad as it gets when to comes to personal transport, and yes they should be banned. They are considerably more environmentally damaging than commercial flights, and commercial flights are a very long way from being a sustainable transport.

What I don't get is what Captain Tom has to do with private jets? - and why did the stupid little girl think doing what she did would get anyone to espouse her cause. Sadly young people are doing a lot of drugs these days and my guess is she has done more than most.

It's too far for me but someone should pop over with a bucket of soapy water & a sponge.

Then we get that video to go viral.

I fear this stupid young girl has messed up her live. This will live with her forever, that's if she doesn't do any more stupid.

I'd like the coward who filmed her to show their head.

it is a very strange colour for poo - may be she has just been doing too many drugs and fast food - clearly her brain and bowels are clearly malfunctioning.

Private jets are about as bad as it gets when to comes to personal transport, and yes they should be banned. They are considerably more environmentally damaging than commercial flights, and commercial flights are a very long way from being a sustainable transport.

What I don't get is what Captain Tom has to do with private jets? - and why did the stupid little girl think doing what she did would get anyone to espouse her cause. Sadly young people are doing a lot of drugs these days and my guess is she has done more than most.
Looks like the cassette from a chemical toilet, usually the contents re mixed with fluids to break them down.

"Every time a private jet takes off it pours a bucket of sh!t and blood on everything Captain Tom stood for."
That's the quote from a twitter comment by 'End UK Private Jets' and as a stunt to grab your attention it's certainly been successful.
What's the point of a protest if nobody sees it?

Sponsored Links
Back