Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Draft Bill

Sponsored Links
They do already. They keep going through safe countries until they get here.
that is an argument that has no logic to it what so ever

lets work through it:

1 UK says you came from a safe country
2 France says you came from a safe country
3 Italy says you came from a safe country
4 Slovenia says you came from a safe country
5 Serbia says you came from a safe country
6 Bulgaria says you came form a safe country
7 Greece says you came from a safe country
8 Turkey says: weve already got 3.8 million we cant take anymore

It is a right wing bullsh1t argument

The grown up argument is this: most displaced people stay in their country or neighbouring country, the remaining percentage disperse widely across a number of countries: which is both not surprising as different people have connections with different countries and it is sensible because every country take some

What you cant answer is this: "if you dont want them here which country should take more and what is your justification for UK having none whilst others take more"

Sponsored Links
NEWSFLASH

Monday 18th December: "Rishi Sunak brings a bill to parliament which legislates that the Moon is Made of Green Cheese"

Motties screams: "well at least they have a plan, Labour havent got such a plan"

What you cant answer is this: "if you dont want them here which country should take more and what is your justification for UK having none whilst others take more"
You talk of bullshit arguments but you fall into the category of bullshit when you ask what is justification for having none.
Good luck trying to get an answer when nobody has proposed having no asylum seekers.
Another case of notch using hyperbole to try make a case not based on reality.

Why do you believe it's a serious proposal the Rwanda plan, as some have commented it's not a serious proposal, just a bit of grandstanding.
Actions speak louder than words, every government since Tony Blair opened the floodgates have said they'll do something about it and in reality they've only increased immigration.
We're at war with our politicians in effect, my answer would be don't keep voting them in if you want change.

The Rwanda caper is linked to economic development

Helps out a poor country

The French are not a poor country ? The UK is about to pay the scoundrels half a billion squid

Plus what we have already coughed up to the scoundrels

We're an Island. They have to support criminal gangs and risk their lives to get here when there is no f'cking need - they’re safe from the alleged persecution they are running away from.

ALL small boats crossing the Channel have halted their sailings immediately after the Rwanda bill passed its second reading.

The human traffickers running the crossings have packed up their dinghies and gone home, and all asylum seekers have agreed Britain has them beaten this time.

Refugee Issam Haydar, who left his war-torn country when he lost his home and family, said: “No way I’m going to the UK now. Those guys are tough.

“If this reading hadn’t been passed, or even if Rishi hadn’t shown a willingness to really toughen up the language used at the committee stage, I’d have been straight over. After all, 75 per cent of asylum applicants are accepted as valid.

“But now this bill’s been passed, the deterrent effect is being properly felt because deterrents always work. It’s why nobody in your country smokes cannabis.

“I guess I’ll just have to abandon all hope of coming to Britain and settle in France, because after this there is no way the Tories are losing the next election. That is a landslide on lock.”

He added: “Shame really, because I’m a doctor.”

We're an Island. They have to support criminal gangs and risk their lives to get here when there is no f'cking need - they’re safe from the alleged persecution they are running away from.
that’s got nothing to do with it

You haven’t answered the question:

”if you don’t want the boat people coming here, why should other countries take more”

If every country says “I don’t want them coming here” the migrants still exist you know, they don’t just disappear.

Why do you believe it's a serious proposal the Rwanda plan, as some have commented it's not a serious proposal, just a bit of grandstanding.
Actions speak louder than words, every government since Tony Blair opened the floodgates have said they'll do something about it and in reality they've only increased immigration.
We're at war with our politicians in effect, my answer would be don't keep voting them in if you want change.

The U.K. economy requires high immigration.

1) we have a ratio of working to retired that is far too low to fund our economy and pensions

2) we have too low birth rate

3) we have a massive lack of people being trained in the sectors being filled by immigrants

4) we have lots of jobs that the British won’t do

5) we have an economy that requires immigration to grow

Until those are sorted out, nothing can change

Sponsored Links
Back