Sailing Club shower facility design ideas please.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The sailing club have asked me to look at how best to run two Electric showers and three thermostatic showers with enough water and pressure.

I’m guessing the mains water won’t be enough for all five .

There is a loft space for some cold storage or a basement which would be better for installation and service.

I’m thinking of of 300 l unvented and a tank to feed that and the shower cold and the electric showers left on the main . Building and hot water comes from a 30 kw lpg system boiler.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Break tank & pump if the main is poor and you have space. Design it right and you can do away with the leccie which costs more to heat the water than gas/lpg.

Sponsored Links
"Guessing" the mains isn't going to keep up isn't very helpful. You need to take some pepper measurements to find out what you actually have available

Given the bulk of the use will be in the summer months, I'd be tempted to look at a solar pre-heater for the hot water. They'd make their money back given they are on bottled gas. It would also give you some head.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back