salamander RSP 50 Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just fitted a salamander pump a few weeks ago it worked fine until now the pump has water to it and electrics but just wont come on have checked electrics and phase tester is showing live up to what looks like a solinoed nothing i have tryed is curing the problem have contacted salamander direct but keep getting cut of when i am last in the queue for to speak to a tech guy havee been informed i will have a home call back soon now waiting 3 days for this and no answers to emails has any one any help for me to resolve the matter my shower is a thermostatic Sirus and it works even though pup wont go on but i added this pump to the system to boost the power of flow as i said it worked for a few weeks and now has just stopped yours denbell

Sponsored Links
useally to do with the flow switchs not being activated by the water flow when shower turned on.

whats the flow like from shower without pump running ?

Hi the flow is good enough to get showered with but not strong as was when pump worked i have changed the shower head from high pressure to low pressure it works ok but not the pump when it is turned on turned denbell

will it still not kick in if you remove shower head and lay hose in bath ?

Sponsored Links
have tryed all that stuff never had this problem before with any salamander pumps i have fitted i am a plumber retired due to ill health
denbell

have just took head of and tryed without shower head again no joy so i checked the power again at the switches and when i activated the switch at the shower after turning of and on the rest it fired up the pump and salamander phoned they want me to fitt a warfix value to my hot water system thanks for all your help in htis matter yours Denbell

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back