salus it500

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, had a new valliant boiler fitted just over a year ago together with the salus it500 all worked fantastic, until I downloaded the new salus app, the guys at salus helped me and all working fine, but after about 4 day's put heating on from my bed via my phone which I always do on a chilly morning, set to 20 flame came on so everything normal until I get out of bed to a freezing house went to boiler and salus control box green light but no flashing blue light yet app showing temp as 16, and desired heat 20 and flame moving as if heating on but no blue light on control box, I must stress this is the new app for salus, never had a problem before, my phone was connected to my internet as normal, could this just be an app glitch, im a bit annoyed as both my wife and myself are disabled and coming home to a warm house is essential, if I tell my heating to come on when im 20 miles or so away, and the flame shows heating on I don't expect to return to a cold house, hope this is just an app glitch

Sponsored Links
Might be an app glitch, might be a Salus thing...they don't have a good reputation for reliability :-/

Have you tried resetting the ethernet to wireless dongle part, Mine sometimes needs that when it plays up. Might be worth going through the pairing procedure again with all the components.

Sponsored Links
Yes I'll try disconnecting the part by the hub hope it's just an app glitch as as everything was fine before I got the new app. In fairness this new app is really good especially with Geo planning as well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back