Salus rf500ft red light and no flame

Sponsored Links
Hi
I have a salus rf500ft and the red light is solid on the receiver but there is no flame on the thermostat calling for heat. I have changed the battery, gone back to factory settings turned off at the power and followed instruction for finding signal that has previously worked but nothing. many one know anything and can advise. I would be most appreciative as the heating is for my B&B and I have guests in!!!!
Many thanks in advance

When you changed the frequency did you...

1. Turn off the mains supply to the receiver, which means the main supply, not the slider, and also remove the batteries from the thermostat?
2. Press 'reset' afterwards?
3. Check that the switches / jumpers are set the right way around? So, for the jumpers that are missing, the corresponding switches are 'off' down. [Jumper missing = switch set to off]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you changed batteries because it was not working/display had gone, take out batteries wait 20-30 min put batteries back in.
Batteries must be a good quality alkaline type zinc carbon or rechargeable will not do!

Sponsored Links
Turn salus room thermostat down to min, usually 5 degrees, wait 10 seconds then turn up as high as it will go and see if it now rebinds

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back