Salus rxrt505 receiver no green light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
E253A45E-89BD-429B-BD1C-04DDA0A4FED6.jpeg
hi,

I’m wondering if anyone help.

We have just moved into a new property which has a valiant eco tech pro 28 boiler along with a Salus rxrt505 receiver and a digital thermostat (with no brand/model name). When we moved in the heating worked fine but I stupidly turned the on/off switch off on the Salus receiver and the receiver now just has a constant red light rather than a constant green and red light before I fiddled with the switch.

I’m guessing the receiver has lost pairing with the thermostat but I’m not sure how to restore the pairing? The thermostat has no buttons on it at all.

Any help would be gratefully received!

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. Yup, I realise the pic is the thermostat and not the receiver. The receiver simply has an on and off button on the front casing and the thermostat (pictured) doesn’t have any buttons on it at all. So we think the receiver and the thermostat have become unpaired and I’m not sure how to pair them again.

Thanks for any help you are able to offer.

I have seen many salus thermostats but never seen that one, are you sure that one or both of the plastic side cheeks dont slide across or hinge open ?

Sponsored Links
Thanks again for your help. Yup, you’re right it does have side cheeks which open and has buttons underneath. However, from googling it seems the thermostat in the pic in my original list is not a Salus thermostat but is instead the thermostat for underfloor heating (we have literally just moved in so only getting to know the property now). The thermostat is an aube th232 and doesn’t seem to be wireless/radio enabled so I’m not sure if it does communicate with the Salus receiver at all? There are no other thermostats in the house. Can the rxrt505 receiver be controlled via a phone app at all?

Any help would be gratefully received!

No it cant and that thermostat wont work with the salus receiver, you must have another thermostat somewhere

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back