Salus ST620 RF pairing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The salus can be a right pain in the ar4* to pair but once it's working it's pretty solid. I've not had issues with mine dropping the comms and needing a re-pair ever, maybe I'm lucky. I've posted this here as I spent an hour trying to pair mine and I hope this might help someone. I've never found taking the batteries out of the transmitter has helped and I believe the receiver is the culprit hence why powering down the boiler seems to work for me rather than simply switching off the receiver on the boiler.

1. Put receiver in auto mode from power off position AFTER powering up boiler
  2. Put receiver in pairing mode (flashes once per second) by pressing in sync button for 3 seconds.
  3. Put transmitter in pairing mode.
  4. During pairing the receiver will flash once per second and twice if pairing fails after the allotted 10 minutes.
  5. If you aren't patient enough to wait the 10 minutes and want to restart the pairing again then power cycle boiler i.e. go back to step 1. Also you will need to exit pairing mode on the transmitter by tapping on the back (the arrow) button several times and restart the pairing again after restarting the boiler.

If the pairing succeeds the receiver LED will either go out completely or remain lit (boiler is fired up heating the rads or providing hot water). 100% of the time I find if it's going to pair, it does so almost immediately. I'm hoping this will help someone.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back