Samsung American style Fridge / Freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a Samsung Aamerican style fridge / freezer - the product works and get to temperature in both the fridge / freezer , but it will not maintain the temperature , after a few hours i know the temperature has dropped (even though the display says not) as aa dew forms in the fidge , i have to swithch off the product and swicth it on again, the motore kicks in and the product get back to temperature , the motor cuts out and thats it , i then have to start again as described above - any ideas ?

[/b]

Sponsored Links
Model number???
It is normal for the back wall in a fridge to freeze in droplets..then dew. It is an ongoing process....freeze - dew - freeze. Buy a fridge thermostat & monitor the temp over a couple of days (without switching it off & on).

Model number???
It is normal for the back wall in a fridge to freeze in droplets..then dew. It is an ongoing process....freeze - dew - freeze. Buy a fridge thermostat & monitor the temp over a couple of days (without switching it off & on).

I understand what you are saying , but when i turn off the mains supply and turn it back on again the freezer temp can be 0 deg c and the fidge 14 deg c , then tthe motor kick is and after a few hours the temperaturex are back to normal -19 and 3 which i have set

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back