saniflo help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello... this morning i went into to the bathroom to discover that my saniflo system was not working..... there is no noise from the pump.... i hoped it was the fuse but i changed it and its still not working.... i went on saniflo website and saw that a possible reason is that maybe it could blocked...? i have no idea how this can be fixed ... is it a big expensive job?? is there anything else i can try...... the saniflo is for my toilet,sink and shower .......any help would be much appreciated....thanks

Sponsored Links
It could be a very messy job - I would suggest it is not a job for a layperson - unless you are very keen :)

Sponsored Links
It does depend what is wrong and the type of installation.

It is not something you are going to be able to get a fixed price for.

If possible go by personnel recommendation. Try not to call out today as it will cost you a penalty. Don't call out an emergency plumbing company unless you really have to. You could look on www.plumbers.org.uk for a registered plumber in your area. That would be my own choice rather than taking pot luck with Yellow Pages.

htgeng said:

Note that it states humorous Tales - Don't sell your property because of it, yet anyway!

They are not a good idea but sometimes they are unavoidable particulary with conversion work.

A badly designed standard gravity drainage system can be just a troublesome.

The Saniflo company has its own engineer force, fully equipped with Wellys, rubber gloves, decontamination suits and spare parts. And a willingness to work on these ghastly contraptions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back