Sara Rothbotham

Sponsored Links
bit like him again's posts (ignored) I have zero interest in your links & never ever bother with them :)
The links I post are for the benefit of anyone interested in the content of my posts and not just for you.

The lack of information in your posts is to the detriment of anything you write. You garner a greater interest in your lack of truth than you do in the garbage you write.

The links I post are for the benefit of anyone interested in the content of my posts and not just for you.

The lack of information in your posts is to the detriment of anything you write. You garner a greater interest in your lack of truth than you do in the garbage you write.

well as your response was directed I assume at me I chose not to open your link ;) (fake news may be )

Nice speech though Noseall :LOL:

well as your response was directed I assume at me I chose not to open your link ;) (fake news may be )

Nice speech though Noseall :LOL:

incidenataly Noseall no abuse ,name calling , shortening the user name . Blimey what is up with you ???:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think I am beginning to understand:
The 1995 Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) protects you at work and in education. The terms of the Act say you have a disability if:

• you have a mental or physical impairment
  • the impairment has an adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal everyday tasks
  • the effect is substantial and long term, ie it lasts for at least 12 months.
At least one aspect of day-to-day life needs to be affected. For ADHD, the key area is memory and the ability to concentrate, learn and understand.

:rolleyes:afai recall this was established in the subsequent inquiry into the scandal

Sponsored Links
Back