A Web of Lies

Er no noseall stop
Making up more of your fantasy posts :ROFLMAO:

Mind you the amount of medication ;) you take tis no wonder yer brain is frazzled

Your s horrific human being
under certain circumstances they would pay the ultimate penalty for what they did ;)

let some of these scum bags know fear / terror /cruelty / pain (?) let them beg and plead for there lives

Read more

He stops breathing and as far as I am concerned he would know terror and pain before he was dispatched ;)
Read more

I would have had those who doused that Katie piper and the other fella with acid
Read more

Yep, trans would have had a (false) confession out of those fellas in no time. They'd be swinging from trees by their necks by now. trans law. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
under certain circumstances they would pay the ultimate penalty for what they did ;)

let some of these scum bags know fear / terror /cruelty / pain (?) let them beg and plead for there lives

Read more

He stops breathing and as far as I am concerned he would know terror and pain before he was dispatched ;)
Read more

I would have had those who doused that Katie piper and the other fella with acid
Read more

Yep, trans would have had a (false) confession out of those fellas in no time. They'd be swinging from trees by their necks by now. trans law. :rolleyes:

er no noseall
You have a habit of quote altering and
Selective quoting
but than again one would expect nothing less from a wail reader and RWR :ROFLMAO:

I stand by my remark / comment
(y)

Your a horrific human being :giggle:

er no noseall
You have a habit of quote altering and
Selective quoting
but than again one would expect nothing less from a wail reader and RWR :ROFLMAO:

I stand by my remark / comment
(y)

Your a horrific human being :giggle:
Sorry boyo, but I can't alter your posts. Forum members can read what you wrote for themselves hence the link to each trans torture post.
Horrific human being.

Sorry boyo, but I can't alter your posts. Forum members can read what you wrote for themselves hence the link to each trans torture post.
Horrific human being.

Selective quoting boyo tis what you do

What a horrific human being you are :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Selective quoting boyo tis what you do
Horrific human being.
Quoting the relevant bits and not the waffle and numerous pointless emoticons. You (trans the torturer) wrote the garbage I quoted boyo, not me

Quoting the relevant bits and not the waffle and numerous pointless emoticons. You (trans the torturer) wrote the garbage I quoted boyo, not me

Tis not garbage noseall

Altered so it’s Relevant to your narrative

And I stand by my comments (y)

You horrific human being :giggle:

Boyo

Back