Two 14 year

Sponsored Links
They should all have been done for murder.
Sometimes the CPS goes for a lesser charge to gain a conviction, there may be extenuating circumstances that a defence lawyer could use to get them off, unless you have details of the trial & background your comment may not have any validity

For whom?

if it was my 14 year old than for me

other than than society

victims family

under certain circumstances they would pay the ultimate penalty for what they did ;)

let some of these scum bags know fear / terror /cruelty / pain (?) let them beg and plead for there lives

they would have a clock in there cell ticking down , and every 24 hrs there would be a recording telling them how long they have got
till there demise ;)

Sponsored Links
So you advocate torture of children

torture of children :confused: oh you mean like that bloke in scotland who abducted a 6 year old little girl at the dead of night
took her into the woods and repeatedly raped her leaving over 50 injuries on her little body

how that child must have cried for her mummy and daddy in fear and terror as she was tortured

before she was killed by that scum bag who on his arrest found it funny

how that 14 year old autistic boy probably begged for his life as he was assaulted and repeatedly stabbed

how is that little 6 year old french boy getting on who was thrown off a roof by some scum bag ? will he ever walk again ?

how is the family of joe cox getting on as she was assualted and repeatedly stabbed by some scum bag on the street

tell me a bout torture

if I had my way all of the above would suffer like there victims suffered ;) they would know fear and terror they would all beg for there lives

Try this for starters

They would have a clock in there cell ticking down , and every 24 hrs there would be a recording telling them how long they have got
till there demise ;)

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/two-14-year.578167/page-2#ixzz77aEhOFzO

clock dont have a problem with it ;) although if some were offended by it I suppose the same message could be conveyed via a written note on a daily basis or weekly basis letting them know how long till there execution date dare say they are that thick that they may not be able to read so a daily or weekly verbal message may have to be used :idea: same principle for any one else awaiting execution imo

As for the bloke who tortured raped and killed that 6 year old

I would probably make an exception for him , parents would be consulted (?)

probably use him to test some vaccine on or some other prototype medical treatment

obviously he would volunteer ;) but any pain he suffered would be negated by the fact that he knew he was doing good for society :cool:

and helping out others .

the bloke who attempted to kill that french boy Hmmmm just throw him off a roof and have done with :idea: obviously after due process

Sponsored Links
Back