Another young lad stsbbed to death

No he didn't. He said they'd been spearing each other since the dawn of time.
He did, but as he didn't relate the "admitting them" to a different time period, it's reasonable to assume he was talking about the same time period.
If I said, "last year I went to Torquay. I had a stick of rock." The two statements are assumed to be in the same time period.
Otherwise I would say, "last year I went to Torquay. This year I had a stick of rock."
See the difference?
Africans have been spearing each other since the dawn of time. Just because we've admitted them to the first world,

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Judging by the number of blanks I have in this thread Himmy must be going into multi-quote meltdown. Must be almost time for him to break out the Kleenex. :ROFLMAO:
He is rabid. I work it out that he has posted 26 times a day, or more than 1 an hour since he re joined. He has issues.

Judging by the number of blanks I have in this thread Himmy must be going into multi-quote meltdown. Must be almost time for him to break out the Kleenex. :ROFLMAO:
Your racist comments remain for all to see and judge you.
Some may support your racist agenda, openly or covertly
Others may not agree with your racist comments.
I am willing to object openly to your racist attitude, because your racist attitude is morally reprehensible, and based on your upbringing.
Racism was taught to you by your parents and peers from a young age.
It's like religion, you cannot comprehend that there is another truth.

He is rabid. I work it out that he has posted 26 times a day, or more than 1 an hour since he re joined. He has issues.
That's true. I have issues with racism, transphobia, sexism, etc.
i object most strongly to all sorts of bigotry. Hence why I find it necessary to post so many comments on here.
If you don't like my objections to all sorts of bigotry, moan.
Oh, you just did. :rolleyes:

I object to all sorts of bigotry, and you object to me objecting to bigotry. :rolleyes:

We're on a merry-go-round. :rolleyes:
Let's see who gets dizzy first. :rolleyes:

BTW, I'm flattered that you follow my posts.
Perhaps we could have a "follower" option as well as a "like" and "thanks" option.
I'd have a few "followers" by now. :rolleyes:

Part of the reason I block him is because it feels almost cruel to get the nutter on the bus all wound up. The Mods will eventually throw him off again and hopefully he can get some help.

Part of the reason I block him is because it feels almost cruel to get the nutter on the bus all wound up. The Mods will eventually throw him off again and hopefully he can get some help.
The other reason, becaue you area racist and you can't help yourself making racist comments?

And the mods will leave you to continue to spread your hatred-filled racist posts?
What does that suggest?

accept the fact that the vast majority of stabbings are black on black, nothing to do with gangs but out and out savagery.
Would you like to condemn the 'out and out savagery' shown by the gang murderers of Steven Lawrence or not?

Because the perps were all white and it was racially motivated!

What people who try and hide behind the racial origin of any crime tend to ignore is the fact that deprivation can occur and foster crime in any population group...

Unless they of course they choose to ignore that in order to prop up a weak argument ;)

It's not that long ago that the Irish were persecuted, and apparently 'Scousers' were all 'thieving gits'...

Some of the worst crime is now to be seen in Manchester - Mainly white on white!

Would you like to condemn the 'out and out savagery' shown by the gang murderers of Steven Lawrence or not?

Because the perps were all white and it was racially motivated!
I do. Shocking, sickening event. Certainly racially motivated. Disgusting. Hope the perps have been/get what they deserve.

He's mental. I don't believe he's as old as he says either. I can't believe a 75 year old would have the energy to be such a massive ****. He's one of the most troll fit tossers on this forum.

He's mental. I don't believe he's as old as he says either. I can't believe a 75 year old would have the energy to be such a massive ****. He's one of the most troll fit tossers on this forum.
Why, thank you for your support. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're so cool. :D:D

I see you've taken a leaf out of Ihavenojob's book. When your sensible discussion is exhausted here comes the abuse.

It's laughable. If I said I was a trensgender, 21-year old, Muslim, homosexual, disabled person with dwarfism, you'd be falling over yourselves to believe it.

But tell you I'm 75 and you can't believe it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back