Girl X and Boy Y.

The internet brings people closer and normalises the abnormal.

But in the end even at the age of these two murderers. The blame lies squarely with them.

Killing and plotting to kill for your own possibly sexual excitement - a 5 year old would know that is wrong.

Sponsored Links
The internet brings people closer and normalises the abnormal.

But in the end even at the age of these two murderers. The blame lies squarely with them.

Killing and plotting to kill for your own possibly sexual excitement - a 5 year old would know that is wrong.
But the internet and the media do foment hatred, (and parents and peers) which instills hatred and bigotry in gullible people who are easily led.
The justice system is designed to blame only the gullible children, for their evil actions. Those spreading their evil hatred in society are equally to blame for the instilling that hatred into the gullible children. Those who foment that hatred get off scot free, free to continue fomenting their hatred and bigotry. And more gullible people end up being easily led.

You say "gullible children" but rare cases involve girls with a broken piece in their brain: an empty space, devoid of humanity.
'Heavenly Creatures' is a film about a famous case in NZ where two girls plotted to murder her mother and i can think of another time when two girls lured their friend into a bedroom and strangled her. The way one of them described looking into the victims eyes and coldly scrutinising the play of emotions as she died was chilling.

You say "gullible children" but rare cases involve girls with a broken piece in their brain: an empty space, devoid of humanity.
'Heavenly Creatures' is a film about a famous case in NZ where two girls plotted to murder her mother and i can think of another time when two girls lured their friend into a bedroom and strangled her. The way one of them described looking into the victims eyes and coldly scrutinising the play of emotions as she died was chilling.
Sure, I agree there are times when people kill for the pleasure of doing it, or for some kind of revenge for perceived injustice. But as you say, fortunately rare occasions.
But killing due to some prejudice instilled in them is rarely motivated purely from some inbuilt desire. Sure the curiosity might be present, (hence why they're gullible to such encouragement) but the motivation to enact their fantasy comes from further instilled prejudice that somehow they perceive excuses or condones their behaviour, or relieves them of blame.
Like the criminal who justifies their behaviour as; "if it wasn't me, it would be someone else", or "it keeps the police in a job", etc.
The criminal justifies their criminal behaviour with whatever excuse they can find, And gullible people are easily motivated to enact their fantasies due to the prejudice instilled in them.

Sponsored Links
But the internet and the media do foment hatred, (and parents and peers) which instills hatred and bigotry in gullible people who are easily led.
The justice system is designed to blame only the gullible children, for their evil actions. Those spreading their evil hatred in society are equally to blame for the instilling that hatred into the gullible children. Those who foment that hatred get off scot free, free to continue fomenting their hatred and bigotry. And more gullible people end up being easily led.
If you are suggesting that someone other than the too convicted were a party to the plan, then its likely plod will be looking for them.

It all boils down to this.

I can watch a war/action/horror film etc and even some horrible videos of terrorist murdering people at a rock concert. But I don't go on to think - I wonder how much fun it would be to kill someone - let's see. People who do not have psychopathy are able to put themselves in the shoes of the murdered person and say.. hmm I wouldn't like that to happen to me, I wouldn't want to deprive this person of all the joys of life and a bright future. Surely it's going to cause a lot of pain being murdered? Their brain is wired differently. They lack empathy.

If you are suggesting that someone other than the too convicted were a party to the plan, then its likely plod will be looking for them.

It all boils down to this.

I can watch a war/action/horror film etc and even some horrible videos of terrorist murdering people at a rock concert. But I don't go on to think - I wonder how much fun it would be to kill someone - let's see. People who do not have psychopathy are able to put themselves in the shoes of the murdered person and say.. hmm I wouldn't like that to happen to me, I wouldn't want to deprive this person of all the joys of life and a bright future. Surely it's going to cause a lot of pain being murdered? Their brain is wired differently. They lack empathy.
You’re not a 15 year old in their formative years.
In addition you have no idea what those children were exposed to during their earlier lives.

But you do, you know that they've had prejudice instilled in them.
A safe educated guess.
There are gullible people None more so than 15 year olds in their formative years, and possibly been indoctrinated with prejudice from a young age.

What lovely pieces of work these two are.

I can't see their defence holding up. Clearly this was a joint enterprise plot to murder another young person.

How does someone's head get round killing another person, because they don't like them.

The court has seen messages in which she told boy Y: "I just want her to die really bad" and "I want to see the pure horror in her face and hear her scream in pain."

In another she said she wanted to "keep part of its flesh and an eyeball. Really want one because they have pretty eyes."

:(

How do ministers formulate policies that let people die?

(Removed)
The bigotry is deep within this one.
You conveniently ignore how many people have been indiscriminately killed by the ‘west’ and all the ‘nutters’ who make easy use of their ‘right to bear arms’.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are gullible people
I think you are wrong to say 'gullible' when talking about those in their formative years. Malleable might be a better tern. Our brains are hungry for knowledge and respond well to those we look up to.
I hope they name those lousy bastards.

I think you are wrong to say 'gullible' when talking about those in their formative years. Malleable might be a better tern. Our brains are hungry for knowledge and respond well to those we look up to.
I hope they name those lousy bastards.
Inexperienced is another way to describe younger folk - and the court has ordered they will be named.

So Girl X, Scarlett Jenkinson and and Boy Y, Eddie Ratcliffe got 22 and 20 years minimum term.

The Judge clearly saw through Jenkinson as the primary. Other than the victim and her family. The loser is the state at 300k per year each to care for juvenile murderers.

Sponsored Links
Back