Girl X and Boy Y.

Sponsored Links
I don't consider myself Autistic or ASD, but when I take the test, I get a very high score.

I don't consider myself Autistic or ASD, but when I take the test, I get a very high score.

I get a 19, which suggests borderline, and I would not argue with that.

I also suspect, that many of the more annoying people on here, would score much higher.

Those test are very low reliability. Take it with a wheelbarrow of salt.

Sponsored Links
Hmmm! Question 1. I prefer to do things on my own, rather than with others.
Do I include posting on DIYnot as doing things with others?
That'll be a 'no' if I don't prefer to do it. And a 'yes' if I'm being ignored. :ROFLMAO:

Question 5. Sometimes people say I am being rude, even though I think I am being polite.
Sorry I don't understand the question. :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I say they are being rude, even though they think they're being polite. :ROFLMAO:

Question 28. I notice patterns in things all the time.
I answered definitely agree. I see the patterns of xenphobia, etc all the time. :rolleyes:
Seriously, does anyone else find themselves slightly adjusting stuff, especially on the desk, so that they all sit square., and aligned. I was taught it was tidiness not autism.
I notice other people doing that a lot. But I don't notice patterns in things, nor shapes in the clouds. :unsure: (especialy today, it's just a grey blanket).
I do notice the pattern in the carpet, but I think tht's supposed to be there. :unsure:
I scored 29¾. :rolleyes: If I'd clicked definitely disagree to question 30, I would have got full marks.

1703233825040.png

Hypocriticial or what!! :evil:

They should have included the media (especially themselves) in that blame.

I don't know if the author of the article, Sarah Vine, is equally responsible for the cesspit of hatred tht is fomented by the media.

Obviously these "advert driven tests" will be skewed, in their favour.

View attachment 326087

Hypocriticial or what!! :evil:

They should have included the media (especially themselves) in that blame.

I don't know if the author of the article, Sarah Vine, is equally responsible for the cesspit of hatred tht is fomented by the media.
I don't know the tone of her previous articles on this, or any other, subject, but she's not wrong about the 'human cesspit' formenting hate around the Net.

Sponsored Links
Back