Scum cant be named because of age.

Sponsored Links
i dont have a clue about the actual case but a punishment should fit the crime now iff you change the goal posts by naming then the judge may reduce the sentence as another action[naming the person in public] can be included as part off the punishment so probably work within the framework we have to avoid reductions in actual term in prison

but purely my thoughts??

Sponsored Links
i dont have a clue about the actual case but a punishment should fit the crime now iff you change the goal posts by naming then the judge may reduce the sentence as another action[naming the person in public] can be included as part off the punishment so probably work within the framework we have to avoid reductions in actual term in prison

but purely my thoughts??

I think before they are found guilty they need protection.
However once they have been found guilty and sentenced (in this case) to 10 years plus then why should they remain unanimous.

Terrible waste of life.. But "CCTV showed him discarding a knife of his own - later found to have the younger defendant's blood on it."

So there was a knife fight, rather than an attack?

Just a comment on the sentence - they both got Life. The minimum term, is just that. they can be recalled at any point if they are ever released.

Hiding the names saves public money when/if they are released.

Terrible waste of life.. But "CCTV showed him discarding a knife of his own - later found to have the younger defendant's blood on it."

So there was a knife fight, rather than an attack?

Just a comment on the sentence - they both got Life. The minimum term, is just that. they can be recalled at any point if they are ever released.

Hiding the names saves public money when/if they are released.

Sorry I never see that.. I think parents move their kids from big city's for their own good.
Then these young men maybe think they are a big fish in a small pond.

A chance encounter with someone he already knew was my take. Or an organised score settling? Anyway, nobody deserves to die. 17 year olds make stupid choices.

I think before they are found guilty they need protection.
However once they have been found guilty and sentenced (in this case) to 10 years plus then why should they remain unanimous.
as the judge will have stipulated you cant release the identity unless the judge stipulates you you can its a criminal offence to divulge the information
people know the answer so its there choice what to do

Unfair sentence, should be a lot longer.
My worry is this: once they're released, would their crime ever be erased from records?
Could we find these 2 criminals in our home as tradesmen, friends of our children or worse, partners of a relative?
And never know what they've done?

as the judge will have stipulated you cant release the identity unless the judge stipulates you you can its a criminal offence to divulge the information
people know the answer so its there choice what to do

I get your right but I was thinking is the law right.

But some good points has made me think.

Sponsored Links
Back