Another young lad stsbbed to death

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

This young man doesn't look the sort to have been in a gang.

Something needs to happen to stop this.

Sponsored Links
13 and 14 year old in custody on suspicion of murder ??

Nothing will be done apart from
The usual

Which generally amounts to nowt

Racist knobjockey!

We didn't "admit" them to western world. We captured them and imported tham as slaves.
Bristol was a major hub for the transport of slaves. It looks like the mindset of the racist knobjockeys has not moved far from there.

But I understand you can't help yourself. it's a taught response. You were taught it by your parents and your peers.
You don't know nor understand any different.

Sponsored Links
On the beaches of Kent
Not the slaves.
They were taken from their land, from their families, transported to the Americas, (some died en route, others were thrown overboard) via Bristol, and worked to death for no wages.

Really? They must be getting on for 300 years old, thought they said the suspects were 13 & 14.
You're doing a JohnD, or a gant, and taking a comment based on anothers, then transporting it to another dimension.
To revise the thread so far for you, as you seem to have lost track:
Africans have been spearing each other since the dawn of time. Just because we've admitted them to the first world,
Did you understand that? Reganancarter claimed we'd been 'admitting them' since the dawn of time.
I pointed out that we'd captured them and used them as slaves. They didn't come here voluntarily:
We didn't "admit" them to western world. We captured them and imported tham as slaves.

Have you caught up now? :rolleyes:
Do try to read and digest the previous comments, it saves me having to explain the thread to you.

Usual suspects involved in the stabbing

Generally are

What do people expect ? Are people surprised ?

If any one tried to do any thing about it ? You would get the play the race card fruit cakes coming out the wood work

They had issues in El Salvador people had enough of these marauding gang culture causing chaos

There president sorted it

We are talking about 2023,
Since when has the dawn of time been 2023?
the dawn of time.

I see you haven't caught up with the recent comments.
You're making a comment based on one time period and comparing it to another time period.
It's like commenting on an historical thread about the invention of fire, and posting a comment about arsonists.
It doesn't follow the pattern of the discussion.
But I guess that's of no importance to you.

.. a huge amount of these murderers did come voluntarily. So get off your high horse himmy and accept the fact that the vast majority of stabbings are black on black, nothing to do with gangs but out and out savagery.
Clearly your racist attitude has taken over your intellect:
According to the latest figures, 177 of the homicide victims were white (63%), an increase of 36 compared with the previous year.

There were 59 black victims (21%),

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought the article in the op referred to a recent tribal conflict.
It did but reganandcarter exploited the oportunity to make racist comments, which should come as no surprise.
So the thread took a detour.
But now we're all on the same page.....

Sponsored Links
Back