Another young lad stsbbed to death

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never underestimate the persistance of a psychotic.
Your racism is certainly persistent and rampant.
But you can't help it, it's the way you were brought up. You were indictrinated into racism by your parents and your peers. You're incapable of understanding another value system exists.
Here's an opportunity for you to enter an intelligent discussion about racism. I doubt you'll take the opportunity, you're scared your belief system might be threatened.

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula: 'Why we hate foreigners'​

Sponsored Links
Them blokes who were responsible for that Stephen Lawrence murder

If I had my way would have ended up 6 foot under

I seem to
Recall there parents / supporters chanting in the court as well in the first trial

All
Of them should have been dragged out the court by the scruff of there necks and given kic king

B*** ends

Them blokes who were responsible for that Stephen Lawrence murder

If I had my way would have ended up 6 foot under

I seem to
Recall there parents / supporters chanting in the court as well in the first trial

All
Of them should have been dragged out the court by the scruff of there necks and given kic king

B*** ends
I worked for a fella SE London/ Kent who hired Norris skips I thought it was his company as he was also Norris.

He told me that he was the father of one of the lads involved or it was the two brothers ( I can't remember)

Apparently nasty bstards who were all gangsters. I think the two thst went away where not so far up the chain.

Sponsored Links
Clearly your racist attitude has taken over your intellect:

According to the latest figures, 177 of the homicide victims were white (63%), an increase of 36 compared with the previous year.

There were 59 black victims (21%),

Only 3% of the population is Black (I know tv make it look more like 50% but in reality it is just 3%)

So to analyse your figure on a pro-rata basis, The Black people are nearly 10x more likely to be a victim of homicide (you do realise that is an unpleasant americanism, try and watch less TV). But what we really need to know is who is doing the murders - this data seems to be kept hidden, I wonder why?

Only 3% of the population is Black (I know tv make it look more like 50% but in reality it is just 3%)

So to analyse your figure on a pro-rata basis, The Black people are nearly 10x more likely to be a victim of homicide (you do realise that is an unpleasant americanism, try and watch less TV). But what we really need to know is who is doing the murders - this data seems to be kept hidden, I wonder why?
Your manipulation of statisitcs does not support ihavenojob's claim, that the vast majority of stabbings.....
It is the minority of stabbings.
Try manipulating the obvious fact that ihavenojob was making an untrue claim.
We are talking about 2023, a huge amount of these murderers did come voluntarily. So get off your high horse himmy and accept the fact that the vast majority of stabbings are black on black, nothing to do with gangs but out and out savagery.

It's a bit different than that though isn't it Bobby Dazzler.
Are you Bobby Dazzler today or himmy or.......

Sponsored Links
Back