At last, someone locked up for life!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He broke into someone's home.
Raped the mum.
Raped the daughter.
Forced them to watch.
Just out of prison 5 days after being released early.

Thank goodness our esteemed legal system has seen sense and locked him up for LIFE!

Oh, emmm, wait. I say life ... he can potentially be considered for parole 10 years from now. Ah, what a great legal system we have indeed. (and yes it's from the DM, if you don't like that fact, ram it ;))

Sponsored Links
Originally the deal was that the death penalty was abolished, but murders, etc would be locked up for the rest of their natural. Predictably the politicians went back on their word. We now inhabit a far more dangerous country than when we had capital punishment. How can 'life' mean 10 years for a 28 year old?

Originally the deal was that the death penalty was abolished, but murders, etc would be locked up for the rest of their natural. Predictably the politicians went back on their word. We now inhabit a far more dangerous country than when we had capital punishment. How can 'life' mean 10 years for a 28 year old?
Yeah I've had people say to me before, 'well it's because they might remain inside for life, even if they're released one strike and they'll be straight back inside' blah blah blah.

My gripe isn't about the legal workings behind it all and 'why it's the way it is.' My gripe is ... unless someone is given a full life tarriff ... don't call it LIFE!

Sponsored Links
Yep 5 days after being released from prison

If he was released early ? Those responsible should be prosecuted for negligence and banged up

If a barrister was involved and got him released early same goes for them

Any one involved in parole or early release ( decision makers ) were the person reoffends ( violent ? )

Can take responsibility and get banged up imo

Possibly yes ?
You must have something more than opinion to support that? Maybe look at countries that support capital punishment or have perhaps re-introduced it? There must be violent crime free countries or plummeting violent crime numbers somewhere? Let's see them....

You must have something more than opinion to support that? Maybe look at countries that support capital punishment or have perhaps re-introduced it? There must be violent crime free countries or plummeting violent crime numbers somewhere? Let's see them....

Well
Let’s take for example this bloke
Who was released and 5
Days later committed that violent crime against a mother and 14 year old

Dunno what he was in prison for or what his history is

But if he had been bumped off previously the crime would not have
Happened

As for your other remarks I assume you mean deterrents ??

I
Don’t care tbh

I am interested in retribution simple as that
Some one kidnaps and tortures and kill a 6 year old they stop breathing

You walk across a road and Stab Joe cox they stop breathing

They throw a little boy off a roof they stop breathing

Stab an 87 year old in a wheel chair they stop breathing

Ect ect

Deterents huh what ever

Retribution is the order of the day

Well
Let’s take for example this bloke
Who was released and 5
Days later committed that violent crime against a mother and 14 year old

Dunno what he was in prison for or what his history is

But if he had been bumped off previously the crime would not have
Happened

As for your other remarks I assume you mean deterrents ??

I
Don’t care tbh

I am interested in retribution simple as that
Some one kidnaps and tortures and kill a 6 year old they stop breathing

You walk across a road and Stab Joe cox they stop breathing

They throw a little boy off a roof they stop breathing

Stab an 87 year old in a wheel chair they stop breathing

Ect ect

Deterents huh what ever

Retribution is the order of the day
Causing death by dangerous driving...? Dodgy plumbing (gas) installations? You'd kill them all?

Causing death by dangerous driving...? Dodgy plumbing (gas) installations? You'd kill them all?

I don’t think that quite comes close
Unless it was a deliberate act

You kidnap a 6 year old from her bedroom at the dead if night

Subject that little girl to a sustained violent sexual assault

Leave over a 100
Injuries on that child including dislocated hips from the rape
Than kill that child

That child begged for her mummy and daddy and cried in terror and pain

F c * the perpetrators human rights
He stops breathing and as far as I am concerned he would know terror and pain before he was dispatched ;)

He stops breathing and as far as I am concerned he would know terror and pain before he was dispatched ;)
So you are in favour of the US model i.e. long protracted expensive drawn out death row type justice? Meanwhile more little girls get raped and murdered by more psychos who don't give a chuff about your retro-active consequences. You are happy to react to the deaths of little girls but are not interested in preventing the deaths. Hmm, not a very nice person at all are you.

Sponsored Links
Back