Joshua carney

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who 5 days after his release from prison

Broke into a house attacked a mother and raped her and than attacked and raped her 14 year old daughter

If it transpires that he was released early from his original sentence ?

Than imo those responsible for the early release should all be arrested and jailed for negligence

In fact any one involced in decision making of early release / parole should all be held to account

Become responsible for there actions

If the person they release reoffends
( in particular violent offences) than those responsible for the early release get banged up

Sponsored Links
Do we know the sentence he was originally released from?

He's got life now with min 10 years.

those responsible for the early release should all be arrested and jailed for negligence

In fact any one involced in decision making of early release / parole should all be held to account

( in particular violent offences) than those responsible for the early release get banged up
100% agree.

Sponsored Links
A career burglar apparently. I wouldn't mind betting he was exposed to spice while in prison. It's rife in there and nothing seems to stop it getting in. No excuse though, I'd still slit his throat and hang him over a drain.

Who 5 days after his release from prison

Broke into a house attacked a mother and raped her and than attacked and raped her 14 year old daughter

If it transpires that he was released early from his original sentence ?

Than imo those responsible for the early release should all be arrested and jailed for negligence

You and I are responsible for our installations. If our work is sub standard due negligence and someone dies as a result of our sub standard work then we are accountable and could be jailed.

The same should apply to whom ever see fit to let this monster out.

Back