At last, someone locked up for life!!!

Bloke should have been dragged to the sentencing if he refused

In chains if necessary

Any verbal abuse / screaming ect

Gag him

There after 6 months in solitary during that 6 months he can appeal his sentence ( best go through the motions) there after on a given date taken out Back stood up against the wall and sent to the next life

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Sponsored Links
Have you got a reference for this article, please?
It's not possible to decipher who said what, from your post. I'm pretty sure that the Assistant Cheif Constablke did not suggest that the police were involved in the chain. Was that peter Hitchens comment, or yours?
Reference please. I can't find any trace via google.

Asst. Chief Constable Green certainly did not suggest that the police are involved in the chain, but Hitchens pointed out that they, gormlessly and detachedly without realising it, definitely are.

The job of the Police Force is to stop people selling, buying, possessing and taking drugs, but they do not do this. Instead, they deal with the secondary effects of the drug business: the violence, murders, robberies and intimidation as well as the behaviour of people under the influence of the drugs. If the police concentrated on the former, you wouldn't have the latter. Olivia would still be alive and so would all the other people who you've known down the years that have died from the primary or secondary effects of the drugs business.

I'm sorry my post was unclear; the quote was from Peter Hitchens's blog to which Gant has kindly provided a link. My words were in light type; Hitchens's were in bold type; the quote from the policeman was in italic bold and finally it was Hitchens again in bold. The point Hitchens is making is that the police have for so long not enforced the drugs laws that they have forgotten the consequences of their not doing so, and are therefore detached from the reality. The police bear a large portion of the blame for the flourishing of the drugs trade and all the evils that come with it.

Carl Bevin ??

Guilty of torturing and murdering a 2 year old little girl

Over a 100 injuries on her body
The head injury that killed her was described as the type of injuries you would expect to find in a car accident ??

Next life for him and possibly the mother ??

Sponsored Links
lock people up for life

IIRC, this was introduced in florida for crimes against tourists (three strikes?).

Unintended consequence was that tourist murders actually went up (if you know you're never getting out if caught, don't risk leaving a witness).

While the details might be skew-whiff, there's a warped logic to the reasoning....

Last edited:
Damian bendel

violent scum bag on probation murdered his pregnant girlfriend
And 2 11 year old girls in a violent frenzy

He would be 6 foot under

And every one involved in his probation

Judge , lawyers who ever would all be serving a prison sentence for gross negligence

The police bear a large portion of the blame for the flourishing of the drugs trade and all the evils that come with it.

The police bear some responsibility, I agree.

Daft example, but here goes....

First-born's mate was waiting in his BMW , picking up his girlfriend, a few months ago. Late at night, Lichfield city centre
Hoodie on, coz it was winter, and fegging cold.

Police watched him for a bit, then asked him what he was doing. So he told them.

Over the next two hours, they called in reinforcements, including a drugs dog, and dismantled his car there and then.
Of course, found nothing.

They knew who he was: they've got anpr.

My point? Even the kids in school know who the drug dealers are, it's not even a secret.

So, do the police not know? Or do they want to maintain the pretence of not knowing?

Damian bendel

violent scum bag on probation murdered his pregnant girlfriend
And 2 11 year old girls in a violent frenzy

He would be 6 foot under

And every one involved in his probation

Judge , lawyers who ever would all be serving a prison sentence for gross negligence

Murdered them with a claw hammer
Whilst one of the 11 year old girls was dieing from her injuries he raped her
Ffs

But the authorities apologised and will learn from there mistakes

My point? Even the kids in school know who the drug dealers are, it's not even a secret.

So, do the police not know? Or do they want to maintain the pretence of not knowing?
The police, in every town in the country, know who the villains are. A large-scale, co-ordinated operation could have every criminal taken off the streets very quickly and put somewhere out of the way. It would cost a few bob but it would be worth it, crime is rife in Britain. Billions were spent on covid, but the real emergency is Britain's crimewave.

...of course there isn't enough prison space to handle the prisoners we have. A quarter of courts aren't sitting at the moment because of staff levels and all the evidence says that short prison sentences do nothing to stop reoffending, so we'd just have to lock up people possessing small amounts of drugs up for ages.

Simplistic right wing rubbish as usual.

Murdered them with a claw hammer
Whilst one of the 11 year old girls was dieing from her injuries he raped her
Ffs

But the authorities apologised and will learn from there mistakes
I avoid reading details about these crimes because it makes me weep with rage to learn what some people are capable of.
Can you at least give a warning before posting in future.
Ta.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back