At last, someone locked up for life!!!

I was asking you a question...

(the clue is the '?' at the end ;) )

So do you agree with the idea that she should always follow the recommendations of an independent inquiry?

Yes or no will suffice (y)

Sponsored Links
So do you agree with the idea that she should always follow the recommendations of an independent inquiry?

So do you agree with the idea that she should never follow the recommendations of an independent inquiry?

So do you agree with the idea that she should never follow the recommendations of an independent inquiry?
No.

So how about you answer yes or no to my original question?

We'll try again shall we...

Sponsored Links

Independent inquiries have stated that her asylum seeker proposals are illegal in international law...

Do you agree that she ignores those inquiries?

Or were you just squirming and saying 'no' so you wouldn't have to actually answer the question?

Last edited:
Independent inquiries have stated that her asylum seeker proposals are illegal in international law...
Off topic. You should play your stupid word games elsewhere...

Off topic. You should play your stupid word games elsewhere...
Lol...

If it was off topic and you replied previously, why the cry baby response now?

Softus wouldn't be proud of you ;)

That the police (and our law system in general) are of little use in combatting crime.

Criminals should exist in fear of the police. With ineffective policing everybody lives in fear of criminals,
See my earlier comment re prisons and courts re your combatting crime view.

I, and no doubt the majority of the population may have concerns but definitely do not live in fear of criminals or anyone else if it comes to that but I am sorry you feel you live a life under constant threat and hope your mental well being is not to adversely affected.

It would be nice if the criminals feared the police but the days when they could have a good talk to someone in a cell are unfortunately long gone.

No.

So how about you answer yes or no to my original question?

We'll try again shall we...

Depends on the subject imo

Transam would weigh up the evidence and than come to a carefully considered :cool: conclusion

It would be nice if the criminals feared the police but the days when they could have a good talk to someone in a cell are unfortunately long gone.

Not really unfortunate.

When the police got away with beating confessions out of innocent people, or faking confessions, it led to the real murderers getting away with it, and led to incompetent detectives getting promoted (and failing to catch, for example the Yorkshire Ripper) thanks to their apparent clear-up rate.

Quite. Just @ellal playing silly games.
Oh the irony :LOL:

You won't answer a simple question because the answer would go against what you think about what should happen to the channel boat people, despite independent advice being against what the home secretary is trying to do!

And is also going against independent advice to not criminalise anyone working with children who doesn't act as the government demands...

It's going to be a witch hunt!

But hey if you think it's just 'silly games', then more fool you!

Last edited:
And is also going against independent advice to not criminalise anyone working with children who doesn't act as the government demands...
You don't think that people responsible for children's care should be required to report abuse? Wow...

Sponsored Links
Back