Satin Chrome Finish Plug-In Plate

Sponsored Links
they are mains trac fittings. I suspect although not my choice for a lighting source they are likely to be ok ish. Lamps supplied likely to be unbranded. Where are you putting them. I would say ok in bedrooms but not for me in a kitchen

as you are new, when you change the light apart from the obvious, please note my signature, you will be glad you did

plug in lights are only easy to install if you have a standard pendant light to plug it into. if you are going to replace an existing spot light, or halogen fitting etc. you will need to fit a ceiling rose/pendant before you fit these lights. load of rubbish really. get the real deal - its not difficult to wire up.

Sponsored Links
just bought them from Argos (have an excellent returns policy) and must admit they look better than i thought, took 2 mins to fit- two simple screws into the ceiling, and fit into usual light socket- haven't tried them fully yet, but time will tell!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back