Saudi oil attacks.

Sponsored Links
ubfi4ubavum31.png

:rolleyes:

I don't like Trump at all but to be honest he doesn't seem like a war-monger and has different ways of ensuring popularity.

The bay of pigs was a really serious deal (so we were told) at the time and JFK was really not that good a President.

I was quite surprised the other week when The Donald showed enormous restraint (his advisors probably said FFS Donald get your finger off that button) when the US drone was shot down outside (inside) Iranian airspace.
I like the bloke tbh, but he never ceases to shock, on the one hand for being a complete ****, on the other, for his restraint and diplomacy with North Korea and Iran, what other president has travelled to N.korea. . As for foreign trade, China, the EU, he's bang on the money and is no more protectionist than Germany or France or China.
Financially, I for one would be far more concerned about the Clinton Foundation than any of Trumps business dealings, as for sexual impropriety, he's no Bill Clinton as Monica Lewinsky would confirm.

Ofc the CMC. Just seems odd carping on about a literally non event that occurred 58 years ago when the thread topic is about how Trump responds with a situation that could boost his popularity and gain him a second term in office, cos this sh!t
is right up Trumps Street! Lumping JFK in with Trump, really?

Uncle Joe died a long time ago. Have we not moved on?

JFK was an idiot who nearly caused world war 3 yep that was a non event :LOL:

Trump is a different type of idiot but he does not want military confrontation

Met up. With that Korean bloke

Offered to. Meet up. With the ayatollahs

No. Other president would ;)

Credit were credit is due

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ofc the CMC. Just seems odd carping on about a literally non event that occurred 58 years ago when the thread topic is about how Trump responds with a situation that could boost his popularity and gain him a second term in office, cos this sh!t
is right up Trumps Street! Lumping JFK in with Trump, really?

Uncle Joe died a long time ago. Have we not moved on?

Shakespeare snuffed it hundreds of years ago yet will still. Have to. Listen to. His ball cocks quoted by the great and the good

Churchill died 50 odd years ago and we still. Listen to. His quotes ect ect

Uncle Joe should have been awarded the Nobel peace award :LOL::LOL:

Guy fawkes snuffed it a good while back yet we still have bonfire night

We have moved on :LOL:

Saudi's bitch boi, lollingtons. Trans am must get his info off mosad lol.

I was quite surprised the other week when The Donald showed enormous restraint (his advisors probably said FFS Donald get your finger off that button) when the US drone was shot down outside (inside) Iranian airspace.
I like the bloke tbh, but he never ceases to shock, on the one hand for being a complete ****, on the other, for his restraint and diplomacy with North Korea and Iran, what other president has travelled to N.korea. . As for foreign trade, China, the EU, he's bang on the money and is no more protectionist than Germany or France or China.
Financially, I for one would be far more concerned about the Clinton Foundation than any of Trumps business dealings, as for sexual impropriety, he's no Bill Clinton as Monica Lewinsky would confirm.

Sillyboy

Trump ran a fraudulent University.

Sponsored Links
Back