Save £60 Calais to Dover

Only if they not properly cared for in the process of deciding their right to remain, or if they are successful, of settling in.
Such practices as leaving them penniless, homeless and destitute is hardly likely to prevent them falling into, or prey to, criminals.
Vilifying the vulnerable is a disgusting method of achieving your political ambitions.
who pays for this?

Sponsored Links
Asylum seekers are given an allowance of just £5.39 per day.
That wouldn't cover Mottie's wine allowance. ;)
Yes, I know Mottie you haven't been involved in this discussion, but you can't see my comments anyway, so no harm done. :whistle:

who pays for this?
Which is cheaper, preventing mistakes, or resolving them afterwards?
Unless, of course you abdicate all responsibility for both, and rely on vilifying the vulnerable for justification of your actions.

Sponsored Links
Only if they not properly cared for in the process of deciding their right to remain, or if they are successful, of settling in.
Such practices as leaving them penniless, homeless and destitute is hardly likely to prevent them falling into, or prey to, criminals.
Vilifying the vulnerable is a disgusting method of achieving your political ambitions.

who pays for this?
Sorry, did I misinterpret your response?
If you were referring to 'vilifying the vulnerable', well the answer is the Tory donors of course. ;):whistle:

No, refugees cannot claim housing benefit in the UK
Jesus, you really do know nothing and find out everything from the internet. How sad.

You're obviously not involved in refurbishing and maintaining local authority housing specifically set aside for these illegal migrants.

No they might not get housing benefit, they get housing!

Jesus, you really do know nothing and find out everything from the internet. How sad.
I hope you're not building walls without any or insufficient foundations. You do build your arguments like that.

EFC9C035-4FC7-4946-84A6-8483F2A6533D.jpg

I see transam has added another nationality to his list of hated nationalities.
How long is it now. Wouldn't it be easier to have a list of the nationalities you don't hate?
That would be just British and Austrian I assume, and that's only because you have relatives in Austria.

Sponsored Links
Back