Save £60 Calais to Dover

Your comment "there is no safe route" implies that you condone their illegal entry to the UK. And as always you will dodge questions about your own assertions.
Then you are misunderstanding my argument. I am persistently arguing for safe legal routes to avoid refugees having to resort to the only available unsafe route.
And accusing me of dodging questions about my assertions is like accusing the pope of being Muslim. :rolleyes:
You really are being absurd today.
However you seem to forget that the illegals are already safe in France. There is no legitimate reason for them to even attempt their illegal entry to the UK
Groan! All you are doing is demonstrating one of two things, either your are suffering from acute denialism,
because there is nothing illegal about being a refugee, nor claiming asylum by the only route possible, or
you are resorting to blatant trolling, repeating an absurdity persistently, repetitively and continuously.

Sponsored Links
Then you are misunderstanding my argument. I am persistently arguing for safe legal routes to avoid refugees having to resort to the only available unsafe route.
And accusing me of dodging questions about my assertions is like accusing the pope of being Muslim. :rolleyes:
You really are being absurd today.

Groan! All you are doing is demonstrating one of two things, either your are suffering from acute denialism,
because there is nothing illegal about being a refugee, nor claiming asylum by the only route possible, or
you are resorting to blatant trolling, repeating an absurdity persistently, repetitively and continuously.
Why does anyone need to escape from France?

Why does anyone need to escape from France?
It's been commented on here, in these threads, and I suspect you have contributed to those discussions numerous times, so I can only assume you are a persistent troll.
But as you are so obviously a troll, I'll treat you with respect that you don't deserve.
The refugees are not escaping form France. They're escaping persecution, death, torture in their country of origin. Once they have escaped to a place of safety, they are free to choose which country they prefer to claim asylum. There is only one way to claim asylum: arrive in that country or embassy and claim asylum. There is no other way!
If some prefer to arrive in UK in order to claim asylum, the only option is to arrive in UK, by any means possible and claim asylum.

Now I advise you to peruse previous comments, yours included, especially the one about reading previous comments. :rolleyes:

Do you read previous posts?

You obviously don't! :rolleyes:

You just repeat ad nauseum your fatuous comments.
And despite your persistent reference to "via formal asylum channels" you can't identify what these mystical channels are.

That is called denialism.
In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism#:~:text=Denialism is an essentially irrational,accept an empirically verifiable reality.
You're not alone on here suffering from denialism.

Your comment "there is no safe route" implies ....

It implies nothing.

It is a statement of a fact that you choose to ignore or deny. There is no safe and legal route for refugees to enter Britain.

You have already told us that you don't mind people drowning. Does this imply that you are a psychopath?

Sponsored Links
Does this imply that you are a psychopath?
No, it means I dont care if illegal migrants drown as a consequence of their illegality.

Now, back to your assertion that you condone illegal migrants entering the UK illegally, because (in your view) there is no legal route of entry. Are you man enough to confirm you condone it?

they've heard what a wonderful kind person you are
What, the illegals are on DIYnot, getting building tips?

Well they can log in from France or any of the 10 countries they come thorough. Obviously they won't be able to use the free phone the UK dishes out.

sneaking in illegally to get benefits

yeah these people give up their wonderful warm countries, travel hundreds or thousands of miles in danger, pay traffickers their life savings
just to get to the UK to have £38 a week -oh arent they the lucky ones :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"The Struma disaster was the sinking on 24 February 1942 of a ship, MV Struma, that had been trying to take nearly 800 Jewish refugees from Axis-allied Romania to Mandatory Palestine."

"the Soviet submarine Shch-213 torpedoed her, killing an estimated 781 refugees plus 10 crew, making it the Black Sea's largest exclusively civilian naval disaster of World War II. Until recently the number of victims had been estimated at 768, but the current figure is the result of a recent study of six different passenger lists.[6] Only one person aboard, 19-year-old David Stoliar, survived (he died in 2014)."

Woody doesn't care.

You don't care if refugees drown. You are a psychopath.
How do you work that out?

I do care if a UK family drown while a RNLI Uber is elsewhere picking illegals up who are not actually in danger.

Can I be part psychopath doctor?

"The Struma disaster was the sinking on 24 February 1942 of a ship, MV Struma, that had been trying to take nearly 800 Jewish refugees from Axis-allied Romania to Mandatory Palestine."

"the Soviet submarine Shch-213 torpedoed her, killing an estimated 781 refugees plus 10 crew, making it the Black Sea's largest exclusively civilian naval disaster of World War II. Until recently the number of victims had been estimated at 768, but the current figure is the result of a recent study of six different passenger lists.[6] Only one person aboard, 19-year-old David Stoliar, survived (he died in 2014)."

Woody doesn't care.
Oh please. Stop with the tenuous posts to support your poxy motives.

Do you condone illegal entry to the UK?

240px-Alan_Kurdi_lifeless_body.jpg
epa_alan_kurdi_jc_160902_16x9_992.jpg

Three-year-old Kurdi lying dead on the beach

Woody doesn't care.

"Pregnant woman and three children among 27 drowned in Channel
Victims mostly Kurds from Iraq or Iran, say French authorities, as criminal investigation begins"

Woody doesn't care

Sponsored Links
Back