Save £60 Calais to Dover

yeah these people give up their wonderful warm countries, travel hundreds or thousands of miles in danger, pay traffickers their life savings
just to get to the UK to have £38 a week -oh arent they the lucky ones :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Plus free smart phone, free healthcare, free housing, free schooling, free car, free transport, free legal fees, free food, in fact free everything.

Like you say, what kind of idiot gives their life savings for £38 a week. There must be more to it.

Sponsored Links
Not one fack to give. We've established that. Move on.

Do you condone illegal entry to the UK?
Woody demonstrating that he's a persistent and perverted troll suffering from acute denialism.
He's obviously intellectually incapable of presenting rational, genuine or intelligent arguments and trolling is his last resort.

So it's not the cost of accommodating refugees, it's their presence alongside you?
Says it all!
No it's the cost and all the money that goes to criminals. Plus genuine refugees want to go back if the problems get resolved. Its also a very good way of filtering those who engineer themselves to be refugees when in fact they aren't.

You can't ignore the impact on our country though. People who come here exposed to crime will likely fall in to it.

Sponsored Links
Woody demonstrating that he's a persistent and perverted troll suffering from acute denialism.
He's obviously intellectually incapable of presenting rational, genuine or intelligent arguments and trolling is his last resort.
That's fine.

I don't recall any worthwhile contributions of yours elsewhere on the forum, and you are actually boring and unstimulating to debate with, as my Christmas gift to you, I'll add you to my blocked list.

That's fine.
...., and you are actually boring and unstimulating to debate with, as my Christmas gift to you, I'll add you to my blocked list.
That won't prevent me from seeing your fatuous, repetitive, disingenuous and fallacious comments, unfortunately.

I don't recall any worthwhile contributions of yours elsewhere on the forum,
Ah bless, the "you are not in a position to give DIY advice" argument.
Such a comment is fatuous in a General Discussion forum.
Unless you consider there is a 'qualification' for participating in this forum which should be restricted to only those that agree with your assumptions based on denial of reality.

Last edited:
Imo some of those migrants with children coming on boats should be arrested for endangering the life of a child

Any child that loses there life crossing the channel if there parents survive they should be charged with manslaughter or some such offence

Same with any one who put them on the boat ?

No it's the cost and all the money that goes to criminals.
That could be avoided by making a safe route for refugees.
But clearly you have dismissed that idea because it wouldn't align with your NIMBY sensitivities.
And evidently you do like a good swivel:
The humanitarian solution is to provide funds to neighbouring countries to help them assist those fleeing,
You enjoy a good swivel so much you do it often. But I must admit not normally quite so obvious.

Plus genuine refugees want to go back if the problems get resolved.
If the problems had never been created in the first place they never would have wanted to leave. But they were, and they do.
And it's a problem of our own making and we should take a moral and ethical responsibility and deal with those problems, not blame anyone and everyone else, nor expect anyone and everyone else to shoulder the care and accommodation of refugees.

Its also a very good way of filtering those who engineer themselves to be refugees when in fact they aren't.
That is what the asylum application process was designed to achieve. Are you admitting that it is not fit for purpose by suggesting there should be some other process?

You can't ignore the impact on our country though. People who come here exposed to crime will likely fall in to it.
Only if they not properly cared for in the process of deciding their right to remain, or if they are successful, of settling in.
Such practices as leaving them penniless, homeless and destitute is hardly likely to prevent them falling into, or prey to, criminals.
Vilifying the vulnerable is a disgusting method of achieving your political ambitions.

Imo some of those migrants with children coming on boats should be arrested for endangering the life of a child

Any child that loses there life crossing the channel if there parents survive they should be charged with manslaughter or some such offence

Same with any one who put them on the boat ?
So you've given up on the absurd idea of using water canons on dinghies full of people?
:rolleyes:

Some of them french scoundrels supposedly policing the coast are well aware of children / minors being put on a boat

probably even assisting ?

they should be arrested and charged with negligence

That's fine.

I don't recall any worthwhile contributions of yours elsewhere on the forum, and you are actually boring and unstimulating to debate with, as my Christmas gift to you, I'll add you to my blocked list.

I bunged the fruit cake angle on ignore
As well :LOL:

Plus free smart phone, free healthcare, free housing, free schooling, free car, free transport, free legal fees, free food, in fact free everything.

Like you say, what kind of idiot gives their life savings for £38 a week. There must be more to it.

Can refugees claim housing benefits?
No, refugees cannot claim housing benefit in the UK. Asylum seekers are given an allowance of just £5.39 per day. This must cover their food, drink, transport, clothing and toiletries; without even considering the ‘luxury’ of mobile phone credit so they can stay in touch with family back home, or a haircut, or the occasional toy for their children

Research tends to show that asylum-seekers know little of the asylum system in any individual country, including the UK, before arriving there.

When asylum-seekers do decide they would prefer to reach a particular country to make an asylum claim, family, community and language connections tend to be key factors in making that decision.

Just for you Woody, from Amnesty International:

Of course we’re all free to believe the opposite to these truths if we’re so inclined. But doing so won’t help us face up to the current global refugee crisis and it won’t make it go away either
:)

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/truth-about-refugees

I bunged the fruit cake angle on ignore
As well :LOL:
But I still have to put up with your fatuous comments as well.
Couldn't you carry on as a panda, they can't read or write.
Or maybe there's wouldn't be much difference. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some of them french scoundrels supposedly policing the coast are well aware of children / minors being put on a boat
I'm sure they all are. That doesn't solve a problem by simply knowing it exists.
It's those denying the causes and denying responsibility that will perpetuate the problem.

probably even assisting ?
There are soup kitchens etc, feeding the refugees. Is that what you mean?

they should be arrested and charged with negligence
What about the people spouting fatuous and fallacious comments known to be false?
What about those promoting the idea of using water canons on dinghies overloaded with refugees?
Shouldn't they be charged with promoting hatred and division?

Sponsored Links
Back