Scaffold hire long term

Some scaffolders charge install + including a set period then weekly hire.

but I know some scaffolders aren’t worried about weekly hire on smaller jobs, they only care if they get short of gear.
Not worried as they won't bother to charge rent? I need window access on 2 levels in front of the house - 2 full size and 2 half size windows. Is that small enough a job to qualify for rent free?

Sponsored Links
I pay a one-off fee for my scaffold and skips. Occasionally they'll ask if my skip is ready to collect, when they are running low on skips.

I pay a one-off fee for my scaffold and skips. Occasionally they'll ask if my skip is ready to collect, when they are running low on skips.
Hmm, maybe even people who hasn't a full suite of insurance have some use after all. Come order a scaffold for me in your name and I will withdraw everything I said and forgo checking your insurance..

Sponsored Links
Some scaffolders charge install + including a set period then weekly hire.

but I know some scaffolders aren’t worried about weekly hire on smaller jobs, they only care if they get short of gear.
This.

A few scaffold cos I got quotes from said it was a 16 week hire period. One said there was no time time….I used that co.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back