Scantronic 9000 series home alarm not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
Can anyone help. My Alarm has suddenly stopped working.The power light remains on but all other lights including the day light remain off.
I have tried to key in the alarm code but nothing happens.
Can anyone offer some advice on what the fault is and how to fix it please.
Many thanks
Alan

Sponsored Links
Is it a 9100 ? When did you last replace battery ? Have you had a power cut ? Do the keys bleep ?

Does it have a separate keypad or os it on the main box (panel)? Is there any sort of display - 7 segment LED (figure:cool: or LCD?

Try pressing 99<Enter>...

Hi Sparkymara,

Thanks for your prompt reply and help.
As far as I am aware the battery has not been replaced for a number of years. There has not been a power cut and last time we had a power cut the alarm worked fine afterwards. The keys do not bleep. The only light that is on is the power light.

Many thanks Alan

Sponsored Links
Hi Eight Two,
Thanks for your reply,

It is a main box with a number of segments such as day mode, omit zone, Bell test, walk test, scroll etc.

I will try your code and come back to you asap.

Thanks Alan

It's locked out open lid on panel disconnect battery and flip mains fuse in bottom of panel leave 20 secs power back up mains enter your code this should stop it , if not enter 1234. If this is the case it may need reprogramming REPLACE the battery screwfix or Cef

Hi Sparkymarka,

Thanks for your quick reply, I will give it a go.

Many thanks

Alan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back