scantronic 9651 EN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Recently purchased a scantronic 9651 panel, seems its wired slightly differant than other panels. Normally I run a 4 core from the entry/exit door contact connect to zone 1 end of story (usually 1 is entry/exit) but this panel does'nt seem to have a dedicated E/E is this difficult to set up,
for the first time.

thanks for any help

Oldspark

Sponsored Links
What does the manual say :?:

You do have the manual don't you? :rolleyes:

Go to page 13 for the wiring & page 20 programming, easy peasy. :)

thanks for the reply

Yeh I have the manual ok, its just I was expecting a dedicated E/E zone and was curious when I read through it you had to set it up and am curious as to how easy this is when its the first time.

OS

Also sometimes its clearer when somebody says "press any key, enter this, then enter that to set it up rather than trawling the manual.

OS

Sponsored Links
So If I connect the door contact into cct 1 the panel defaults this to the entry/exit zone cct 2 zone 2 and so on, untill all zones are complete. (is this correct )

OS

You've got the manual, why do you want someone else to trawl it for you?

You've got the manual, why do you want someone else to trawl it for you?
Because

"sometimes its clearer when somebody says "press any key, enter this, then enter that to set it up rather than trawling the manual",

missed that one did you Joe?

p.s. I can never find 'the any key', there never seems to be one on any keyboard I've ever owned. :LOL:

No what he means is he's too lazy to look himself. :rolleyes:

I take the your point about the manual ..........
Its just its good to get answers to peoples questions on forums as I have found answers to my questions sometimes help others aswell a'nt that what forums are for..

Anyway whats the answer about the entry/exit zone

OS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back