Scantronic 9651

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
currently installing scantronic 9651. All components installed and wired. Connected battery as directed by manual, shorted out kick start, nothing happened!. Then connected the mains, again nothing. I checked and there is 12v coming to keypad and other components including pir and bell box. All fuses are good and all wiring is correct,

Any suggestions would be great

Sponsored Links
Try keypad on short cable near the panel, you do have the 12v and 0v in the correct connectors ? 😃 we have all done it !

Ya tried that still nothing, 12v and 0 v are in the right connections. I spent 4 hrs scratching my head trying to get the better of it!!

If your connections ate correct and the board doesnt respond, duf board but i would be surprised.

Need to check battery , check connections, wiring fuses.

Sponsored Links
I am away from the job at the moment but the more I think about it I may have mixed up 12v and 0v!! There is also a gsm dialler eldes esim021 with 5 connections, z1 z2 doc cdm and out. It says connect them to the panel at pgm1 pgm2 and 12v 0v. Any help here?

On the plug on comes lead there is 12 wires. O/p1 to o/p8, line fail input, tell black input, 0v and 12v. Do I connect z1 and z2 to o/p1 and 0/p2??

On the lead " I would use " o/p 3 intruder for one input on gsm unit , let's say zone1 and o/p 2 for panic alarm for zone2, and power to run gsm unit .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back