scantronic alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have a 9448ES wired to a 9427 panel During a power cut the alarm went of and wouldn't stop when user code was entered Battery is only 18 months old . Tamper alarm went of when I opened box but stopped when code was entered Disconnected battery then reconnected but alarm still wouldn't stop and only stopped when power was restored and code entered Afraid it will happen in event of another power cut What can be done to stop this happening

Sponsored Links
I did and didn't check fuse Would the buzzer in the box where battery is still sound if battery was flat ?

Sponsored Links
It's possible that the battery run flat during the power cut or very low and the panel didn't respond properly as a result.

Check the fuses and the battery should be tested after its had 24 hrs to charge up, don't know what if any protection this panel has when back up battery is running low.

Thanks for your help Could you please tell me ,if possible, where the battery fuse is located

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back