School Reunions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are they are good idea? Its 10years this summer since i parted company with 200 or so people i had spent at least 7 years of my life with day-in day-out. I've kept in touch with a handful of them and more recently discovered the evil that is Facebook and caught up with dozens more, but i wondered if having a reunion is a good idea from people's previous experiences of their reunions? Is '10 years on' a good time period, or maybe we should wait until the year we all turn 30? Or maybe longer??

Will the science club geek have taken up kick-boxing and be turning up with the sole intention of getting 'revenge' on all those who took the mickey at school?? Will the idiots from school still be idiots?? Will it be an event aimed at proving who has ended up with the best job and the most money? I'm not sure this is a good idea??

Sponsored Links
:oops: Fell for that hook, line and sinker.

Cheers Dave!
yourpic2.jpg

Sponsored Links
AndrewSchofield";p="1120596 said:
Are they are good idea?
quote]

Successful people will like it those that haven’t succeeded why would they you want tell everyone. ;)

Did not like half of them when I was at school be dammed if I want to see them again. :LOL:

yeah i agree
peace to all the ones who liked me,AND PEACE OFF TO ALL THE ONES WHO DIDNT :D

Sponsored Links
Back