Scousers & Southerners

• Thread starter charliechaplinspants
  • Start date
Racism is the belief that other races are not as good as your own, hardly qualifies council estate dwellers or any other household occupant, your ignorance shines like a beacon. :rolleyes: You`re not one of them stupid Norfolk yokels are you? OO-AARRR!!!

You seem to be claiming that the English are always laughing at the Irish for being stupid.

Why the hell did you have to go and prove us right??

Sponsored Links
I am of Irish descent and a Scouser and take no offence at Irish or Scouse jokes.

What I do find offensive is someone who clearly doesn't have a clue about scousers but bases his opinions of them on what he may have read or heard in the media, types a derogatory comment about Scousers and then screams racsim over a joke about the Irish.

The 'man', and I use the term loosely because I don't believe he has the guts to say where he really hails from, (Nebraska? Yeah right), is just out to antagonise people and I will no longer respond to his pathetic ploys.

Spot on! Charliechaplinspanties has just proved that his ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds.

Does he not know that Liverpool has the highest concentration of people of Irish descent in The UK. Why the hell would Scousers take the **** out of the Irish when they are their ancestors??? :eek:

Just a little bit of retaliation for all the offensive `thick Irish jokes` it`s unpleasant and uncalled for, let`s see how long it is before the Mod`s have a complaint about this topic & remove it.

Hope they remove all offensive posts/topics about the Irish also. Racism & predjudice do not belong in this or any country, I`m shocked that it`s tolerated on this Forum.

The world has moved on, make a pretence of acknowledging this fact at least.

Who is this pointless to$$er????

Why the hell would Scousers take the p**s out of the Irish when they are their ancestors???

WE do take the pi$$ out of them and a whole lot of others and they take it out of us and we accept it. What I object to is the slur that most Scousers are scroungers.

Who is this pointless to$$er????

Exactly!

Sponsored Links
Shytalkz said:
That thread was not racist, it was a load of plays on words, nothing to do with superiority.

Quite right. I was following that thread and now it's gone. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I suppose that if it had been called "The Complete Idiot's Medical Dictionary", there would have been no problem at all. Does anybody have a copy of the dictionary entries that they can paste back in?

PS: I'm quite happy for it to be called "Wor Geordie's Medical Dickshunerry" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Artery........................... The study of paintings

Bacteria....................... Back door to cafeteria

Barium......................... What doctors do when patients die

Benign......................... What you be, after you be eight

Caesarean Section..... A neighbourhood in Rome

Catscan....................... Searching for Kitty

Cauterize..................... Made eye contact with her

Colic............................ A sheep dog

Coma.......................... A punctuation mark

Dilate.......................... To live long

Enema........................ Not a friend

Fester......................... Quicker than someone else

Fibula......................... A small lie

Impotent..................... Distinguished, well known

Labour Pain............... Getting hurt at work

Medical Staff.............. A Doctor's cane

Morbid...................... A higher offer

Nitrates..................... Cheaper than day rates

Node......................... I knew it

Outpatient................. A person who has fainted

Pelvis........................ Second cousin to Elvis

Post Operative.......... A letter carrier

Recovery Room........ Place to do upholstery

Rectum..................... Nearly killed him

Secretion.................. Hiding something

Seizure..................... Roman emperor

Tablet....................... A small table

Terminal Illness....... Getting sick at the airport

Tumour.................... One plus one more

Urine........................ Opposite of you're out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place – Learn more!

"The Complete Idiot's Medical Dictionary", there would have been no problem at all. Does anybody have a copy of the dictionary entries that they can paste back in?

Thanks to Rocks1 I have done the deed! :evil:
Lets see if we get any complaints. :evil:

I am an idiot, and find it very offensive and disrespectful to me and my kind

Message to The Moderator; there is a topic on this forum called the irish medical dictionary, it`s racist and offensive to Irish people and should be removed. I don`t know how to alert the Moderators.

Go buy ye sen a big bottle of kop on Chuck,
If you can not laugh at yourself then you need a serious reality check my man, there is fun and offense, if you do not have the nounce to appreciate the difference then I feel sorry for you.
Just look at half the the brain dead slack jawed gombeens that frequent this forum Yanks Tans Jocks Taffs and paddies.
Me ...I am a frickin absolute genius, but the irony would be lost on you

I am an idiot, and find it very offensive and disrespectful to me and my kind

Sorry catch 22 applies.....
If you were an idiot you wouldn't understand what has been said, so you're not an idiot, therefore your complaint is rejected.

Message to The Moderator; there is a topic on this forum called the irish medical dictionary, it`s racist and offensive to Irish people and should be removed. I don`t know how to alert the Moderators.

look for the link at the bottom of the post, that says

Alert Moderators

and click it

John did ye hear the one about the one legged paddie from Hampshire ?

Sponsored Links
Back