Screed on chipboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see how you managed to get that much of a dip. Did you run out of compound? Or maybe you didn't put it down deep enougth? Or have you lost compound through a gap in the subfloor? You can sand your high spot but the compound dries rock hard. You could also loose the dip in your glue, but im guessing if you managed to get a dip as bad as that you may find loosing a dip that deep in tile adhesive even harder to do. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Cheers matty. I think I struggled with just the one bag of F ball. I mean the overall result is good but just as it went under the bath it sort of has a depressed area. To be honest I am not worried as it is less than one of our tiles in area.

The puddle, again, doesn't seem that bad. Maybe I am being to fussy but I can't see it being much of a problem. I will soon see anyway.

I shall leave a positive report about your methods and will thank you again for letting me pick at your brains.

Cheers Matty

Ant

Hi,

Sorry to be back again, just a quick question - do I know need to prime this floor before I tile and if so is there a specific primer??

Sponsored Links
matty
I am pleased you droppd the high an mighty sig.....
glad I corrected you on a few things ....
an I still think your joey....lol...lol...lol...lol

gcol should know better than to dis me ,the young pup ..lol

an woody
I have a club secretary ! called Nosey,
the admin at the fan club is softus ,
the chair is Masona ..
an chief bottle washer an can bringer is gcol .....
can opener is crafty ...lol...lol

Thermo
sorry youre the club treasurer ....:)
better than the can opener job ..lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back