Screeding Rails - Block Paving

We are talking about a rough concrete product here and not a polished mirror eh fellas? I wonder if peeps with those printed drives dare run their car wheels on the sacred polished conc.

Sponsored Links
We are talking about a rough concrete product here and not a polished mirror eh fellas? I wonder if peeps with those printed drives dare run their car wheels on the sacred polished conc.
Well, I love my drive so much i put rubber pads on my car wheels before I take it anywhere near my drive...:whistle:;)

Sponsored Links
I block paved my back garden, bought 4 lengths of conduit but they were Ben like bananas. Had to relay first bale of blocks. I bought 4 lengths of aluminium T section. 1”x1” X 2.5m. Pipes will end, T section Aluminium won’t. Slide them down as you progress and fill the space with kiln dried sand. Brilliant finish.

Well, I love my drive so much i put rubber pads on my car wheels before I take it anywhere near my drive...:whistle:;)
Do you use the soles of your designer trainers when they've gone out of fashion ? I was told that before the MOT test came in ( @ 10 years old car) people would slip an old rubber sole of a shoe through a gaping hole in the bald tyre - so the tube was safe for a bit longer :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back