Season's Greetings!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just want to wish one and all all the very best for this time of year, regardless of your beliefs.

Enjoy what time you have off, and (only if you have them, don't get arrested!) cuddle the kids and tell them you love them.

No, I've not been drinking tonight! Just realised how long it is since I told my 5 yo I loved him, and what a difference it has made for both of us.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Simon and best wishes
(only if you have them, don't get arrested!) cuddle the kids and tell them you love them.
Glad you quailified this mate.

BTW what about Michael he said he loved all of them? :LOL:

Oh dear, this Chrimbo is exactly one child more expensive for you this year, no? :LOL:

I have a theory: women want children because of maternal instincts and an overwhelming hormonal drive. Men want children because they are an excuse to buy the toys you have been eyeing up in Toys'R'Us and the Argos catalogue.

I've not even found a prospective bearer of my children yet, but I know I'll be gaining access to a Scalextric when I do!

A merry Eid, Divali, Hannukah, Solstice, and Christmas to you all (3 of those belated, 2 early!). Perhaps we can have a competition on who celebrated the most religious holidays this winter! Is there anyone here who is jewish, married to a muslim, with a hindu mother-in-law, but celebrates Christmas and lives near Stone Henge? ;) :D

Sponsored Links
I mentioned some time back that i believe religion wherever and whatever form it takes is derived from the set of rules that have developed over the years for any particular location where it is practised and so it has subtle differences in it's teachings.
Therefore no matter how you celebrate christmas or not if that be the case then the ultimate accomplishment must be to have goodwill towards one another regardless of cast or creed or species for that matter! So with that i wish One and all including the ones with less intelligence(read conception of their existence) amongst us (animals) that they don't suffer over this period of religious significance and live their lives as comfortably as they are justified to as part of the wonderful gift that is life. Let's hope that all can see the Big Picture at least for a while.
If anyone saw the programme the other night about the Christmas Truce during the First World War they must have felt the true significance of this life that we are all here to live together no matter how programmed we may be to do the bidding of others we still have an inbuilt feeling of compassion towards our fellow sentinent beings. Goodwill and Luck to all.

AdamW

I've not even found a prospective bearer of my children yet, but I know I'll be gaining access to a Scalextric when I do!
I dont think you will a suitable one on here. :LOL: :LOL:
Its grandchildren I want, you can at least seen them when it suits. :D

Back