Seat Alhambra aerial

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone any idea where it is or what they are using eg. heated rear screen? There isn't one visible outside the car and the reception in the Forest of Dean is rubbish.

1997 Alhambra 1.9TD if it makes any difference.

Sponsored Links
Not sure about a 1997 Alhabra but I had a 2007 Sharan and it was printed on the right hand rear quarter window - the one that opens electrically by a tiny amount. It looks like a heated rear screen, but just two vertical lines. There's a bit of ribbon cable that connects it to the wiring loom, right at the top of the window. It disappears up above the head lining.

got a 2004 model in the family and it looks as if its built into the heated front screen as there a module on the passenger side quite high up.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I'll have a look this evening. Mine is a basic model with no electric rear windows and no heated screen. I can't say that I've noticed and cables going to the rear quarter lights (or whatever they're called) but I could be wrong.

I need to register for that forum to even use the search :(

Thanks, I'll have a look this evening. Mine is a basic model with no electric rear windows and no heated screen. I can't say that I've noticed and cables going to the rear quarter lights (or whatever they're called) but I could be wrong.

I need to register for that forum to even use the search :(

YEP YOU DO.but all and any info on shalaxys will be found on that forum.
we are a freindly bunch ;) and its saved me a bloody fortune in the years ive been a member.

Back