Secuplace wireless tri bell module

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can someone please give me some advise, I'm not an alarm installer I'm trying to connect my wireless siren to a module unit plugged into my alarm panel, I have done everything the instructions have said I'm getting an orange and green light but not a steady green on the module, I dont know if I have to register the siren on the panel I have tried nothing happens
the module is plugged in the panel is that enough or does the module need a wireless signal to the panel too if so how do I do this, any advise would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Sponsored Links
The makes of your equipment would help.

Nite, nite, I'm out now.

he has provided the name of the system, I believe its a EL fromRisco aimed at DIY.

what does it say in the manual? I would recommend you contact tech support if available, its not a system I would recommend to be honest and Risco at one point did try pushing it.

The makes of your equipment would help.

Nite, nite, I'm out now.
The product name and siren name is provided at the top
he has provided the name of the system, I believe its a EL fromRisco aimed at DIY.

what does it say in the manual? I would recommend you contact tech support if available, its not a system I would recommend to be honest and Risco at one point did try pushing it.

Thanks for getting in touch mate, the add said it was easy fit all enrolled but I accidently wiped it all and had to start again, gsm all sensors are working very well its very loud to, The manual says push the tamper switch down on the siren and put a battery in the right side a light will come on every time I press it, the module will go from flashing red green to amber and green that does work, then fit the rest of the batteries when the siren lid is closed the module will be solid green when the module lid is closed, but this doesnt work its flashing amber and green not solid green it doesn't connect
when the panel alarms up, I was thinking does the module have to have a signal to the panel or does it work through the lead thats going into the panel, I know I sound stupid but I'm not an electrician, I have got it all working apart from the siren I'm happy with it otherwise, thanks again for your help

Sponsored Links
I would have to look at the manual, and look at the siren pcb, if it is the same wireless siren as the other Risco products.

they have several ways of learning on, code, rf, etc etc.

normally you would need to activate one of these modes to learn on via the panel.

ok all the manual says is the same, I have taken a photo at the bottom
this is only part that explains the module and siren not sure if its familiar
to what you know, thanks for your help mate

Attachments

• 20180930_191801.jpg
    20180930_191801.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 265
that sounds a right old faff to be honest, I am guessing the bell box isn't on the wall ??????

yes mate screwed it on, the light works when I press tamper and the module turns orange
so a signal must be going to the module, but it wont stay green and the siren doesnt trigger
when the panel does, the siren has sounded so I no it works

take it down get it on a flat surface and have a go again at learning and follow it a step at a time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back